Bobby was born in Schenectady, NY. She was the daughter of the late Robert (Bob) Anson Holcomb and Kathryn Green Holcomb of Fairway Drive, Waynesboro, VA. She grew up in Schenectady, NY and Waynesboro, VA. Bobby graduated from Waynesboro High School in 1965.
She was a 1969 graduate of Michigan State University earning a Bachelor of Science degree in Geology.
During her life she was an avid outdoorsman with a love of geology, the ocean, the beach, scuba diving, hiking, running and bicycling.
- Rick Jaggers of Clearwater, Florida;
- brother Dr. Scott B. Holcomb and his wife, Dr. Rosemary Sale Holcomb with their children Kelly, Kathryn, Kimberly and Thomas of Marietta, Georgia;
- brother Christopher A. Holcomb and his wife, Gloria McCormick Holcomb, and their sons Ryan and Austin of Alpharetta, Georgia;
- aunt Ann Holcomb Bushnell of St. Paul, Minnesota;
- aunt Loraine Green of Cincinnati, Ohio.
The family will hold a private service at her final resting place in Riverview Cemetery, Waynesboro, Virginia.